Friday, September 26, 2014

Personal 5 Month Goal

SO, I think I'm gonna try this again. This whole "eat better, drink water, move my ass" thing.
I'm giving myself just a touch over 5 months to lose 30 pounds and order from my fav website. I have never ordered from them but I drool over this site on a regular basis.  If money permitted my entire wardrobe would be purchased here. ( CLICK HERE IF CURIOUS )
So the goal is place an order on March 1, 2015! :)

If you've been here a while you would know that's what this blog used to be. That I tried for nearly two years to lose weight. Tried various "helpers" etc, looked up everything online. Had all the tips/tricks, etc and NOTHING. That's why I pretty much gave up....but I'm a masochist I guess cuz I'm trying again. I do have some weight loss products left over so I'm gonna use those up and then I'm on my own.

New plan starts today and Phase 1 will last a month. That's using up my products. Wish me luck!! (I'll update this blog at the end of phase 1 with before/After pics and numbers, but will try to add daily food/exercise journals as much as possible)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visits