Friday, September 26, 2014

Citrus Lane Subscription Box

I ordered a Citrus Lane box for my youngest lol monster. They ask your kids name, gender and birthday. Then they will send a box that is geared toward that age/gender.
The box is $29/ month or you can choose 3 or 6 month plans which are a little bit cheaper.
This was for my daughter who is two and a half.
She received:
* Twinkles to Go from Cloud B (a lil pink octopus that lights up creating shapes on the wall and ceiling) : This went over over amazingly with her and her four year brother!
* Links 3D foam bath pieces from Boon: another loved item from her and her brother!
*Bandaid Tin from Ouchies Jr: bandaids and toddlers. Need I say more?
And then they sent me a sample of 
* Radish Dish Soap from Mrs. Meyers: I have not used this yet.


Final Verdict: very cool box, the kids loved everything and getting packages in the mail is always fun. I'm still unsure of its worth the $29 + shipping but it was cool to try out. We may come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visits