Sunday, August 31, 2014

Swaag Box: August 2014

Ok, so I have been wanting a subscription box for a long time but there are TONS of options out there!! Holy moly! So while looking into them I came across this TOM box (or Swaag Box).
Basically this is a box you get once a month that is geared toward your feminine side. You choose the sanitary product (tampons/pads) and you know you'll get that! Then you also get a makeup item, a sweet treat and a jewelry item.
The cost is $16 + shipping= $22/month
They will send your box every 28 days to your mailbox!)
Click HERE to receive your first box for only $5!! This is the option I chose. Below you will see what I got in my try me box. I did cancel after receiving this just because I'm not totally 100% sold this is the box I want to subscribe too longer term.
BUT that being said, the more I think about it, the more I think this may be the company I call back and subscribe too lol. Even my oldest daughter liked this idea and she's insanely picky!!


*Always pads
*Candy: blowpop, jolly rancher and sweettarts
*Makeup: 2 Hard Candy eyeliners
*Jewlery: Silvertone bracelet designed like a belt

Please comment down below! Do you receive this box? Is this a pretty standard box to expect? Are you gonna to try it?
(For $5, why not right!? That's the cost of the pads/tampons anyways imo!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visits