Monday, August 18, 2014

Avon: Clearskin Black Mineral Mask Review

Hello! Sorry I haven't been back, school is back in session and things kinda got a bit crazy. My oldest is going back to public school but I'm homeschooling my son. Fun times! :)
Ok so Anyhoo on to my review!

Avon: Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask
I have used this twice now and I'm in love with it!! Here are a few pics for you.


Clearly I applied it a lil thick on my cheeks and it didn't dry fully haha.
See the lovely breakout on my chin? I think I'm gonna chalk that up to stress. I've been having loads on my mind lately and I never breakout but have been having those random chin demons. They bother me so I added acne stuff into my skincare routine lol. Honestly I think if I chill out, it'd help....but that's easier said than done.
Another note is while yes, I do have redness normally, for about twenty minutes or so after this mask my redness is more intense. However, it feels so soft and just refreshed!! I really love this mask! It goes on like a cool lotion and then dries all tight. If you smile or talk, it feels like cracks are forming on your face haha.
If you are interested in trying it, you could click HERE!!! ($6.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visits